THE PROPOSAL 💍


I am still slightly in shock that we are finally engaged!  Thank you guys for all the kind words on Instagram.  We actually sat down and read every single comment and message because they meant the world to us!  To know that we have such a support group from all over the world is such a humbling feeling.  We just want to say thank you for all the love!


NOW for the story!


 I was told by TC that he set up a shoot for Street 23 and that we were going down to Santa Monica for the day to shoot.  He wanted to shoot at sunset, which meant driving back in 5 o'clock traffic.  I was not super stoked about this idea, but he had put some effort into it so I went along with it. Little did I know just how much effort he had actually put in.








 We got to the pier and met our incredible photographer Hanna and got to work.  We started at the arcade and got some fun shots while we were warming up and getting to know each other.  Then we started exploring more of the pier, played some games, and talked about how right at sunset we should shoot on the ferris wheel.  I had never been on the ferris wheel in Santa Monica so I was super excited for this!






SIDE NOTE - I usually get super anxious during photoshoots, so the fact that he was going out of his way to make me feel so comfortable made this extra special.  T.C. even bought me ice cream, which he never does so this should have been a clue LOL!  But I was clueless...

So right as the sun was setting, we get on the Ferris Wheel and T.C. starts acting weird and fidgety.  He keeps asking a ton of questions like "How many times does this thing go around?" and "Is this the top, are we there yet?".  So I'm thinking that he's getting a little afraid of heights so I'm trying to calm him down.  THEN, he kisses me and when I open my eyes he has the ring and asks me to marry him! And my first thought was...... Is this real?


I genuinely thought it was a prop for the photoshoot!  I didn't think it was actually happening!  So when he took the ring out and showed me that it was MY ring, from a jeweler we had been talking about, he says that my eyes SHOT out tears! Haha I started crying and then of course said YES!

The next best thing was as soon as we got off the ferris wheel our families were waiting at the bottom to congratulate us! His mom flew in from Georgia and my sister had driven in that morning from college just to be there!  I had always said I wanted to be able to celebrate with my family immediately after and he made it happen!


And then when I thought it was over, T.C. said we were all gonna go get dinner and celebrate.  So we walk over to a restaurant on the pier and he has all of our friends waiting in a back room to surprise me!  And guys, we have the best friends in the entire world.  Some of them flew in for this engagement which means they ALLLLLLL knew this was gonna happen and didn't tell me!!  Every single person had known for at least a few weeks that this was happening and yet I was completely shocked!


To top it off, he made us matching Air Force 1s in the "Countdown" color way with our engagement date on the back.  Bottom line is I had the best engagement I could have ever dreamed of and T.C. worked his butt off to make it happen and I couldn't appreciate and love him more for it!  I hope you guys enjoyed hearing about the day!  I would love to hear about your special day or any wedding suggestions you may have!!  Leave a comment here or tell me on Instagram!




3 comments:

  1. I am also still in shocked I am so happy for both you and TC I can't wait for all the wedding pictures and after seeing these pictures I would love to have something like this time happen for me this was the perfect proposal TC did a great job. And now it's time Mr. Jayk to pop the question to Taylor lol just kidding on that one. But seriously I can't be more happier for you and TC you two came along way I love you both so much I can't wait for this new chapter in both you and tc's life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AGEN POKER TERPERCAYA - POKER899
    BINGUNG MAU DAFTAR POKER ONLINE ?
    LANGSUNG AJA KLIK DI SINI !
    LIVE CHAT : POKER899.VIP
    WHATSAPP : +855884660017
    LINE : POKER899
    BBM : 55A84D38
    https://agenpokerterbaik899.blogspot.com/2018/11/situs-poker-online-poker899.html

    AGEN POKER ONLINE POKER899
    AGEN POKER IDN
    http://poker899.vip
    http://poker899.com
    POKER899.NET
    POKER899.COM
    POKER899
    AGEN JUDI POKER ONLINE
    CARA MAIN POKER ONLINE
    AGEN POKER TERPERCAYA
    DAFTAR AGEN POKER TERPERCAYA
    AGEN POKER ONLINE TERBESAR
    LINK ALTERNATIF SITUS POKER ONLINE
    https://agenpokerterbaik899.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete