Oscars Viewing Party


We were so honored to be invited to the OK! TV and Neutrogena Oscar Viewing party this weekend! Here is a little inside scoop of the event and the awesome gifts bags! #gotitfree 



We had such an incredible time watching the Oscars and meeting such amazing people like Dulce Candy from YouTube.  The party was catered by Bonefish Grill and we had so much fun in the Neutrogena Photo Booth! Congratulations to all the winners of the Oscars and to hopefully being there next year! 



Love what were wearing? Hover over the outfits and find links to the pieces thanks to Pradux!

2 comments:

  1. I had my wedding in April last year but only began planning in February. Fortunately for me, I found this planner. Even with some event planning under my belt-- I had no idea what I was doing most of the time. In such a short time the party planner really helped me piece everything together for my big day which was only 2 months away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. black friday shopping don't miss discount price shoes.
    christian louboutin pumps 8cm high heel sale online and free shipping http://www.clouboutinsneakers.com
    Christian Louboutin 8CM Yellow Leather Tip Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 8CM Nude Leather Pointed Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 8CM Nude Leather Pumps

    ReplyDelete