Michelle's Back to School Essentials


A new computer, some comfy clothes and a great bag are all on Michelle's back to school list!




Being in college is a whole different ball game!  People don't worry about dressing up too much for class.  It's all about cute and comfortable.  My essentials for going back to class are cute but sturdy sandals for all the walking to and from classes, fun and flirty yoga pants, and of course, my go to stash of multicolored flannels!  This is my uniform for college.  I always change up my bag depending on what is going on in class, but for the first day I like to start out light. This Michael Kors cross body purse is perfect to fit my phone, keys and a few pens for note taking.  It's tiny and functional but still classy with the soft black leather and gold details.  My newest addition to the essentials list is my Macbook Air!  I am in love with it and it will be the perfect helper for taking notes, especially in my Business Law class!  So these are some of my favorite items for back to school.  Tweet @Street23Fashion with what some of your school essentials are!


- Michelle


Where to find these items:

Flannels (thrifting)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!