Black Friday Haul

Black Friday is always hectic, and this year we hit up the sales in Los Angeles and Las Vegas!  We definitely covered a lot more ground this year, literally.  In this post, we will show you each of our hauls and talk about some of the things we bought!  

Michelle's Haul






This year, Black Friday went on for 3 days in my household.  We started on Thursday night and shopped all day Friday and most of the day Saturday.  On Thursday we stopped by Best Buy at 6 pm to get one of my Christmas presents, beautiful sea foam Beats by Dre!  Friday was the biggest shopping day!  Mom and I went to the mall at 9 am and started at Forever 21 where I got 2 dresses, 2 jackets, a long sweater and a sweatshirt for me and we bought a couple presents for my sister too!  



Then, we found a great deal at Victoria's Secret on gifts for me and Sam again.  Finally, we went to Target and ULTA and bought a lot of Christmas presents for the family.  I can't say what we bought as gifts because they read the blog but stay tuned for a Christmas haul to see everything. 



On Saturday I did a little online shopping.  Yes To Carrots, which is one of my favorite skincare lines right now, was having 40% off everything so I stocked up on some of my staples like the Tomato Towelettes!  Ragged Priest was also having a sale and I've had my eye on a few pieces from there so I grabbed those before they sold out!  I got the gray beanie and the baseball jersey shirt dress.  I'm thinking about making this outfit into a "How To" blog for baseball jerseys.  Let us know what you think!





T.C.'s Haul


My haul started late on Thanksgiving night and I shopped all the way until the concert!  Here's a rundown of everything I got.  At Forever 21, I got 2 shirts and a camouflage jacket, at Topman I bought a black polo with a leather pocket, a tie dye shirt, and a jersey.  At H&M, I got an awesome baseball tee with the number 3 on it, which is one of my favorite numbers!  I bought my minion shirt at Hot Topic and a lot of football gear at NIKE and Under Armour.  I got Adidas soccer pants and a Derrick Rose hoodie at the Adidas store and a black and white Bulls hat from Lids for only 5 dollars!! I also bought the outfit I wore to the concert this weekend too.  The ripped black jeans are from Zara, the cut-off flannel is Forever 21, and the white alligator print shoes are from Kenneth Cole.




We want to see your BLACK FRIDAY HAUL!  Tag @TCCarter23, @MDeFraites, and @Street23Fashion on Twitter and Instagram and show us what you got!




4 comments:

  1. Nice blog xoxo

    http://solodayworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea! Baseball jerseys are flexible enough to be worn with anything. All you need is some imagination on what to pair it with. Great job with this Black Friday haul, and thanks for the tips on how to wear baseball shirts. Thanks for sharing!

    Linnie Dimmitt @ Uniforms Express

    ReplyDelete
  3. black friday shopping don't miss discount price shoes.
    christian louboutin flats for women sale online and free shipping http://www.clouboutinsneakers.com
    Christian Louboutin Leopard Tip Flat
    Christian Louboutin Nude Spike Leather Pointed Flat
    Christian Louboutin Pink Spike Leather Pointed Flat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazon Black Friday 2016 , Deals , Sales and Information

    Black Friday started already on Amazon, they have great deals and free delivery!
    Here is a link to the Black Friday deals
    Black Friday

    ReplyDelete